[SOLD]*SOLD* Cobra Exhaust non-resonated FS

mouthwash

Just to get back on topic for people interested in the exhaust.

The rear backbox sounds like it has grit in it when you tip it, it obviously doesn't so I've spoken to CS about it(who were brilliant, replying on a Sat at 8pm? Nice.) and they are going to see what the score is with Cobra. I wouldn't like to con anyone out of money so this won't be sold until it is sorted! :)

Edited by mouthwash
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Would cobra be able to deliver it to the buyer if it's not already been sent? Cracking price :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm not sure where it is in the transit stage dude but I'd rather it was sent to me so I can check it over and make sure it's in my possession when money is exchanged. ;)

Hey mate I did pm you when you found about grit to register I wanted it... before jmanji i have the pm to prove.

Thanks

Hi Jbruno, you did indeed message me but nothing about reserving the item? You just wanted to know what Cobra say about the grit issue. I do apologise if that was meant to be a 'I'll take the item' message but nothing within its content led me to believe you were actually interested in buying it? As soon as I heard from CS I messaged you, directing you to the info I put up on this thread. I'm quite happy if you want to put the contents of our PM on here for people to see.