850BHP Zed... i'll stick with mine thank you

Zzzz...

http://www.club350zspain.net/phpBB2/vie ... highlight=

:yuck: however there are some very neat details that could make a current ZED very cool

door handles for example... and the interior is a bit extreme but still an awfull lot of work has gone into it... and what is cool for someone is :yuck: for another... that's life...

the 850bhp allegedly comes from a full custom built Gredy engine from Japan... anyway have a look...

The Link sends you to a spanish z forum... otherwise here are some pics...

10686688921ae1.jpg

10686688961wv2.jpg

no! you bunch of ignorant zed owners!!!!... you obviously have no concept of styling and keeping symmetry when accessorising... making a mirror image with airfreshners, gives a much higher quality feel...

Also think... When you sell your house you put bread in the oven etc to make it appealing to the senses...same here...

also why does one passenger benefit and not the other?... it shows that you can afford an air freshner for your passenger... you don't skimp on having the best for your ZED...

please re-tune your thinking... now then :p ... where can i find a spare steering wheel and instrument cluster...

Not sure the balance of the black centre console etc looks right, but can appreciate the work.

Nice, though not keen on door handles & dash,especially those 2 ambi pur air freshners! :teeth:

Haha, maybe trying to mask the pungent smell of the all of that leather. :lol: