Hello from up north!

Yeah alloys were refurbed by previous owner, sightly darker think they look pretty good. Yeah front side reflectors are LED lights, just assumed they were optional extra. Also cool!!

Also got a Z decals on the front too.

Sounds good ~ always nice I think to have a few upgrades/mods done by the previous owners, ...saves you doing them & if they're good mods like you have then worth keeping. ;)

Any pics of the engine bay or exhaust system or interior? You might have other cool upgrades you don't even realize. :scare::D

Think everything else is standard, not had chance to have a good nosey about underneath yet. Checked for rust when I bought it but want to have a proper gander over the weekend if its dry.

And take some more pics and put them up!

My next Mod will be to upgrade the head unit, but need to sell my RX8 first as I am skint!

Then I need to look round on here for other things I want to do, ideally keeping it subtle as I like the car as it is.

My next Mod will be to upgrade the head unit, but need to sell my RX8 first as I am skint!

Then I need to look round on here for other things I want to do, ideally keeping it subtle as I like the car as it is.

Know what you mean and before you do the head unit have a good read through this section; http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/27-ice-electronics/

With the correct wiring harnesses you can still use all the steering wheel remote controls which is what you want I assume. ;)

I think I used these InCarTec.co.uk back in January when I replaced by Bose unit with Pioneer AVH-X8500BT. You will need the surround plate, harness and patch lead if you want to keep steering controls.

Link here if it helps, just use the drop downs to make sure you get the correct harness and patch lead etc:

http://incartec.co.uk/nissan/1929/1034/2056/78/Browser.aspx

Good luck :thumbs:

cheers guys, all info appreciated, I take it installing yourself is do-able.

Yeh you shouldn't have any issues if you have done things like this before. Just give yourself an afternoon to do it so you have plenty of time and arn't rushing to finish before it goes dark.

As GM says, there are plenty of guides on doing this. I think I originally used the bose hack post to find out how to remove the dash and which screws need removing etc.