DESPERATELY SEEKING THIS TAIL WING.. COULD SOMEONE HELP?

zenkart

Hi everybody,

as you will already understood I'm a newbye, tough not a total rookie with japanese coupe cuz I previously owned a 2001 Toyota Celica T-Sport 192hp.

My 3rd gen. 313 hp 350Z is on its way from the dealer so.. I allowed myself to disturb you in order to get some info on this tail wing I saw some month ago on a yankee forum.. it seems to carry a yellow british plate on and the owner took the pics to show us his brand new LED depo lights.. do anyone know this guy and his car? Or.. can anyone at least tell me what brand this tail wing comes from?

Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation and keep up the good job!

hi mate, welcome to the forum!

Thats an easy question. The guy who owns that car is one of our members. He is called "StephenG" on here and owns a sweet supercharged zed!

I can't remember the name of the tail (spoiler) but if you use the PM function on here, then he will respond directly......

Add in the link to the thread to help Stephen...... :thumbs:

Thank you so much Jacko.. I didn't expect such a quick answer and..

God bless you GC350z! The link you gave me was absolutely precious and you all were exquisitely kind and cooperative.

WILL GET BACK ON HERE ONCE GOTTEN MY Z

BYE BYE FOR NOW

Thank you so much Jacko.. I didn't expect such a quick answer and..

God bless you GC350z! The link you gave me was absolutely precious and you all were exquisitely kind and cooperative.

WILL GET BACK ON HERE ONCE GOTTEN MY Z

BYE BYE FOR NOW

No problem mate, that's what we are all here for!

See you when you get your Zed then! Post up some pics and introduce yourself properly once you do..... :thumbs: