Bluetooth on the 350Z

Irish

np mate hopefully they'll implement a bluetooth handsfree kit on other new versions of the Z since the cradles available for the Z atm are for stone age mobiles :lol:

of course noone stops you to add your own handsfree solution like many owners have already done :)

;)

Thanks again, you have been useful, there is a handsfree kit in the compartment beetween the two seats, I believe there may be an adaptor on the market...its a tidy job so don't mind. pity no bluetooth, some nissans have had them for a while I have heard.

Thanks again mate.

Today I have followed up the handsfree problem with the 350Z,

Don't let Nissan fit handsfree in your car, they encrypt the software so you need to go to Nissan only, I call THB (they make the hardware) and they have an attachment that can be fitted to the existing unit, this would then make your cradle bluetooth, Nissan has no updated units which means existing unit is obselete.

I hate companies that treat customers like this and more importantly cannot resolve theses problems as its not a priority.

Quote from Nissan Customer Care " This is an issue that Nissan Europe is aware of, at this time we cannot help those customers who have these systems installed"

It's only as hard as Nissan make it. THB have the Bluetooth cradle now and plenty of others to fit most phones, basically it is just Nissan dragging their heals.

I keep making complaints to Nissan as they set great store about having an integrated phone kit. They don't mention that you're stuffed trying to use any phones with it. I would suggest everybody that has a few minutes to send a complaint in to Nissan.

Customer.Support@Nissan.co.uk :thumbdown:

The more we complain then we may get a hearing. Next stop Watchdog!!!! :yuck: