p3

xStric9x

Oh well, at Chorley Nissan (wigan branch) they have set prices for servicing. L1 is about £120, L2 around £150 and L3 around £185.

It may be worth ringing around and finding prices from other garages near you, or even coming to wigan, may save you around £40 once you've paid your petrol... :blush:

I got a courtesy car last time and used £10 worth of their diesel oops.. :teeth:

Oh well, at Chorley Nissan (wigan branch) they have set prices for servicing. L1 is about £120, L2 around £150 and L3 around £185.

It may be worth ringing around and finding prices from other garages near you, or even coming to wigan, may save you around £40 once you've paid your petrol... :blush:

I got a courtesy car last time and used £10 worth of their diesel oops.. :teeth:

Seems cheap for a P3 to me. Mine was nearer the £300 mark. :blush:

Well i got my L2 for about £150. My next service was an L3 and i got quote along with a leaflet with the set prices on stating the L3 was £185. I think this is only for cars that are out of warranty though, hence my original question about whether his car is in warranty.

Infact its here:

http://www.chorleynissan.co.uk/Aftersal ... ffers.html

Well i got my L2 for about £150. My next service was an L3 and i got quote along with a leaflet with the set prices on stating the L3 was £185. I think this is only for cars that are out of warranty though, hence my original question about whether his car is in warranty.

Infact its here:

So your ZED is 4 cylinder???? Watch the small print! :dry:

Infact its here:

So your ZED is 4 cylinder???? Watch the small print! :dry:

Well thats what they charged me...could have been a mistake i guess but i spoke to them a few times and they all quoted me the same price.

If your really interested in getting your service done there, just ring em and find out yourself. its worth a phone call. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

I think there is a difference between an L3 and a P3 guys, keep an eye out. I was told at Basingstoke Nissan that an L3 they only check a whole load of stuff, but on the P3 they replace it. Hence in warrenty you get a P3 as to keep the warrent you have to change it, but in reality it may not be warn and can get away just checking it. I'm sure someone more knowledgable will pipe in with the specigfics.

I just got my P3 done for free at B'stoke Nissan because of poor service when I bought the car. Fair play to the dealership they came through and the service didnt cost anything :teeth: However, I got some new pads and discs done all round at the same time which they charged me ~4hrs labour for :rant: I thought it was all in the service (i.e. gonna be free), but apparently not. Bloke did knock £30 off, but was still expensive. Still he informed me Nissan want £1400 for pads and discs all round and I got uprated ones for £800, so not all bad! Thanks to BigPhil for brilliant service once again, managing to get me pads and discs from different locations within 3 days even though EBC were out of stock!

Nissan want £1400 for pads and discs all round

Get that in writing - it should be framed! :headhurt:

I may well do. When I get time at work I'm going to phone NMGB and ask how much it should be ;) B'stoke Nissan really do shoot themselves in the foot, the people are really nice and good but they keep finding something to feck up!