colin f430

B) hello all, i had an idea ... each year the first weekend of june we have a very big event near Limoges , racetrack & expo , event name " sport & collection " 500 ferraris contre le cancer.( utube) all makes are welcome , it's 3 days & virtualy always sunny :D maybe you would like to organise a long weekend to all meet :) you would need to start organising now because you will need to book some "hotels/gites/b&b" ( or camping on site i think ) if someone is interested they should open a thread "500 ferraris" summer break france . or something & if you need info i can help you with that as i know the boss. ... you can google it too. this year 40.000 visiters . photo is at the event ... LA FERRARI £ 2.4 million ( yes i know :ohmy: ) thats all folks B)

B) hi boys, thinking that i didnt explain properly, sorry ... i have no connection with this event , at all .. i go because i see freinds from all over the EU all in one place B) just thought someone would like to organize a summer break/tour , & if you need help with contacts etc i would be ready to help if i can ... i think its a little clearer now :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...