Had to test Zed's brakes this afternoon!!

twobears

Just got back from a rather nerve wracking trip to a National Trust property. I know, sounds like an oxymoron :dry: I am so relieved that I was in Zedders and not my other car because some absolute idiot on the roundabout who was in the far left hand lane and starting to turn left just as I was alongside him and also about to turn off (it was a big roundabout with two lanes for left turns) decided on an abrupt change of direction, despite his indicators and his position in the road i.e. already right over the exit and with me at his right hand side. What an ar$e :rant: Mr TwoBears says he still has no idea how I stopped but I did and, thankfully, there was no-one behind me. Felt a bit shaken but it could have been a lot worse. Man in Vauxhall a.k.a. The Ar$e appeared to have no idea that I or indeed any other driver was on the busy roundabout with him. How on earth can someone with no spatial awareness whatsoever even possess a driving licence? There again maybe he doesn't?

• Like 1

Glad you are ok and was able to stop ! Sounds like a nightmare. Nothing more aggravating when drivers do dangerous things like they own the road and drive off casually like nothing happened. A porche 4x4 looking thing came onto my side of the road when I was in my Zed after a taekwondo class and swerved last minute. Hated the feeling for the rest of the evening. Too many poor drivers on our roads sadly..

• Like 1

SJ350Z I am in Surrey too. I'm so used to bad driving down here that I didn't think it worth mentioning the car that hurtled down our street on the wrong side of the road as I was trying to get out of the drive today :wacko: He was in a silver TT but obviously thought our road was his own private track or something. I'm going back to Yorkshire next weekend and am really looking forward to empty roads where you can really enjoy driving :thumbs:

Maybe he was overcompensating Mrsbears and trying to get your attention :lol: Damn there are some prats around :surrender:

I'm sure you'll love the break in Yorkshire. Was lovely when I went to see a friend in Shropshire. Everyone is so peaceful :blush:

• Like 1