Tarmac bargain basement thread - cheap parts

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi Folks

Been having a clear out this morning and come across a few things that either have been used for moulds or returned or damaged or I have no plans to advertise on the website or ebay

How it will work is I will advertise things on the thread and if anyone wants anything then put a dibs on the thread and then pm me your paypal address so I can invoice you.

Disclaimer - these are seconds, there may be small imperfections or trimming required, they are sold as seen - no returns

First batch below:

Carbon Fibre Eyelids, got these in to test a while back, KyleR tested them and said they were a fraction out so I put them to one side and sorted an alternative. £25 delivered

0B0487D0-5A07-4521-8B40-D503AD26026F_zpse1e7ybht.jpg

Tarmac Roof Spoiler, This has a very very slight mark on it that won't even show up on pics, if you are going to colour code then its ideal or if you are not severely fussy then its fine: £70

00214D66-027A-412C-99AF-3C0F11AA833B_zpsnvtsjkwe.jpg

F2D13830-6719-4614-A5F9-E2831454A0F1_zpsbmaeojcu.jpg

Thats all for now folks

Edited by Tarmac

Reflectors are for the pre facelift

Spoiler will need filling/sanding and priming then painting. Not a huge job for a pro or competent DIYer. The new ones I'm producing are a lot better quality.

The brackets are aluminium

How long before the better quality one's are available? and any rough idea what pricing is going to be like?

Thanks