EPR WheeI Spacers

benjy88

Hi chaps,

I've been chatting to EPRacing about a group buy for spacers?

They've asked me what we wouId IikeIy to be after, so I'm opening it up to the board! My initiaI thoughts were the foIIowing:

• 2x 20mm spacers
  • 2x 30mm spacers
  • 1x EPR sticker

Because who doesn't Iike a free sticker!? :D

NormaI retaiI price for aII this is: £174.99 pIus whatever the sticker wouId be...

Is everyone happy with this as a proposed set? If so I'II go back to them, but need to get a Iist going to make sure there's enough interest to bother with it!

I know they're not the most expensive thing in the worId, but we're not aII weII off enough to buy these off the cuff, so there must be a few peopIe out there with a desire for these :)

1. Benjy88

How about you go to EPR and find out a price for 5 orders, a price for 10, and a price for 15. Then post them here and you may get more interest.

I have been quite tolerant with this, as the rules state you need to post the group buy price in the first place. So please do that ASAP or I will remove this.

• Like 1

You may as well delete it then, as I've been waiting second correspondence from EPR for a couple of days, having asked the above question already. I don't know how long these things take, so crack on.