**BOTH SOLD** : 2 x 350z Y-pipes / downpipes

ostego

Japspeed pipe sold. Other downpipe still available for £30. Am willing to package it and have a courier collect it for postage if necessary

Have now got a cobra y-pipe on my 350, after trying to get rid of a rattly sound from de-cats, but having been through 3, i now realise that its probably another element of the exhaust or simply decats themselves that are rattly by nature, the cobra one has improved the rattle though, only bringing it on at about 3.5k revs.

So for sale are my 2 other y pipes cluttering the garage

The first downpipe was bought on ebay for £130. It is japspeed branded, and was on my car for 3 weeks. When on my car, it had a rattle to it very similar to that that you'd get if it was rattling against a heatshield. Whilst I am unsure whether the rattle, that came at around 2k revs is caused by the part, or the fitting, i am inclined to believe it was the fitting as having had it removed, the part seems sturdy and not rattly at all.

£60

ZpIRcW7.jpg

The 2nd downpipe has been on my 350 for about 3 years. I swapped it out as it started to have a bit of a rattle at 2,000 revs, it seems to be coming from one of the flexis on it.

duKWE0h.jpg

£60 for the new shiny Japspeed one

£35 for the older one

Collection from Newbury (Berkshire) ideally.

If you're not happy with them, or there are any issues, then I'll happily sort out the problem

Edited by ostego

Happily what? That sentence could go either way.

GLWTS :)

Whoops.... could've got myself into something weird there! Sorted

Pm'd japspeed 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replied, will have to look into postage options though, since i'd ideally rather they were collected to save hassle

hi, interested in the japspeed one, i am often on the M4 so could collect but not sure my next trip will be. I will keep tabs on this and give you a buzz. hopefully its still availible. Just bought a K1 system from another memeber on here. so this should marry it all up.

Am based in Newbury Hassan.

Another forum member is meant to be collecting the Japspeed one from me on Friday, I will keep the thread updated as to whether the sale goes through or not.

The other downpipe is still available

Need this last pipe gone before I move in a week!

Surely somebody wants it! £30, + postage if needed!

Otherwise it'll be going to the rag and bone man that pesters my street with that horrible tune blaring from his van every saturday morning!