I need an ashtray so bad (and integrated phone).

GC350z

Alright so I’ve had my MY07 for a week now and love it. Slight problem is there’s no ashtray. The MY04 I had had one so I never gave it a second thought when collected the new one. Just like the integrated phone. I thought it was there and not an option as the car has the steering controls and the antenna above the windscreen. The dealers here are still working off the 04 – 06 brochures and even claimed there were two models of the new Z. Normal and type R. Dickheads. Me being a filthy smoker I require an ashtray and I want to be armed with the part numbers I need so as to order from Nissan over the phone.

So if anybody has a brochure could they look up the part numbers for the integrated phone kit and an ashtray (if one exists) please?

Last thing I want is to be fined for littering or get penalty points for being on a phone.

Cheers,

Guy

There's no bluetooth in the Z as standard. You must first have the integrated phone kit which I believe is stock on the GT in England. Then the bluetooth adaptor is placed in the phone cradle.

Over here I've discovered we get everything the GT gets except the phone kit. I do find it strange that I have the phone antenna but not the cradle. Bit annoyed. At least I pulled the adaptor out of my old Z before handing it over.

There's no bluetooth in the Z as standard. You must first have the integrated phone kit which I believe is stock on the GT in England. Then the bluetooth adaptor is placed in the phone cradle.

Over here I've discovered we get everything the GT gets except the phone kit. I do find it strange that I have the phone antenna but not the cradle. Bit annoyed. At least I pulled the adaptor out of my old Z before handing it over.

Ahh, well over here it looks like the bluetooth adapter is standard across the board.

http://www.nissan.co.uk/home/vehicles/p ... ?ln=/en_GB

In fact if I took the literature at its word I should have sat nav, integrated phone and the Bluetooth adaptor. There’s only four options for the z here. Parking sensors, floor mats, entry guards and tonneau cover.

Strange thing is I know for a fact that you can not get sat nav for the z here and the mats have been stock in every z ever sold.