Kebab delivery person

xStric9x

Just had my kebab delivered as i'm a lazy ass

The young lad must have been no older than 18 but quite pleasent for a change as we do get some idiots around our area.

Anyway when i answered the door he said "nice car mate what exuast have you got on it?" to which i replied "cheers buddy, its just a standard one but it does sound nice" He frowned a bit and said "i didn' know the 206gti came with a stainless as standard"

OMG the pug and zed are side by side :lol::lol::lol: and he didn't even mention it, all he wanted to know was the performance on the pug.

I'm still laughing as its only just happened which is why i had to share it with you :thumbs:

Slightly dissapointed as I thought this was a job advert and after the week I have had I was going to apply.

People still dont know what Zeds are.

On the other hand I was ashore today and a couple of lads of about 12 did the "Hey Mister" thing. One said " is that the Supercharged one", I replied no, he came back with " wouldnt have a standard one"!! :wacko:

Keeping the 206 then mate ;)

Keeping the 206 then mate ;)

Definatly need something bigger but not really looking to part with much cash as i feel the need to add a few mods to the zed.

Even though the pug is only a 2.0 16v its still a little go kart and i still have a lot of fun with it, but to be honest i've not got the passion for it as i used to since having the zed.

Would defo suit someone who is ready to take the leap from there first car to something with a bit more go in it. :thumbs:

Very true people dont know what the Zed is.

Pulled up at a pub last weekend and we sat in the beer garden. An older couple around late 50s were next to us and the chap said to me 'gorgeous car what is it' as he hadnt seen one before. He looked shocked when I said it was a Nissan, and said to me 'oh - I thought it was a BMW!' :scare:

Pulled up at a pub last weekend and we sat in the beer garden. An older couple around late 50s were next to us and the chap said to me 'gorgeous car what is it' as he hadnt seen one before. He looked shocked when I said it was a Nissan, and said to me 'oh - I thought it was a BMW!' :scare:

:surrender: This would have been me and him

:slap:

Id be the one doing the hitting

:surrender: This would have been me and him

:slap:

Id be the one doing the hitting

....and wearing lippy and false lashes! :surrender:

Yep just getting my car debadged from all the Nissan and 350z and the Z badges,, all coming of and smoothed over :yahoo:

Why are you taking the Z badges off? I can see why you wouldn't want to advertise its a Nissan (the only time it appears on my car is the stereo) but the Zed has some heritage.

Yep just getting my car debadged from all the Nissan and 350z and the Z badges,, all coming of and smoothed over :yahoo:

Why are you taking the Z badges off? I can see why you wouldn't want to advertise its a Nissan (the only time it appears on my car is the stereo) but the Zed has some heritage.

Want stealth :thumbs: