Wanted- Canon Camera Lenses

Neilp

Hi Guys,

I'm looking at upgrading from Canon kit lenses to something else. Before buying new I'm wondering if anybody's has any that they may have bought, for a hobby or career and no longer use, and may be willing to sell.

If you have anything please post or PM me.

Best Regards

Neil

I have a Nikon 55-200mm I was going to sell . . but that aint going to fit your Canon :lol:

Nice Tri-pod BTW B) I was looking at that same one a few days ago . . going to have a look at some this weekend. What made you choose that one?

Haha got a cracking deal on it mate. Got it for £100 instead or 235 rrp :) I'm not sure how much you will pay in Canada for it but I can send you the link for it in the uk if you want?

what's the price of lenses like in Canada compared to uk?

this is the one I was looking at

http://www.londondrugs.com/Milano-Carbon-Fiber-Tripod-with-RS1-Head---RS1/M3-CF3SF/L4749149,default,pd.html?start=3&cgid=cameras-tripods-compactfullsizetripods

Have a look here for Lenses

http://www.londondrugs.com/Lenses/cameras-lensesflashesfilters-lenses,default,sc.html

I usually use this as a guide price, then hunt about for a deal. Some of the little independents round here have some great deals.

ive a canon 85mm 1.8 there i dont use, only used it 2 times since buying it and got a cracking dal on a 24-70mm f2.8 so that lives on the camera now instead.

i know what its worth and what i paid for it, make me an offer and ill ship it over if its good enough

ive a canon 85mm 1.8 there i dont use, only used it 2 times since buying it and got a cracking dal on a 24-70mm f2.8 so that lives on the camera now instead.

i know what its worth and what i paid for it, make me an offer and ill ship it over if its good enough

Hi Mick,

Unfortunately the 85mm lens isn't really something i'm looking for. May I ask where you got the deal on the 24-70mm F2.8 lens? This would be something i'm interested in

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...