**ENDED** Supercharged 350z

M13KYF

Guest prescience

At least you can be sure all the installation work was done correctly B)

Not a bad price - you could strip off the kit (2.8k) and swap the wheels for standards (say 2k-0.6k = 1.4k) if you so wished

that's what Steve-B sold it for iirc! (£25k) :scare:

plus the guy has done over 9k miles on it in only a few months! :dry:

he must have changed the exhaust or he's just not got a clue.

He's also put the alpine satnav in. It's steve's old reg too! so definitely same car.

The guy got some models to pose on the car as well lmao.

Not a bad price - you could strip off the kit (2.8k) and swap the wheels for standards (say 2k-0.6k = 1.4k) if you so wished

Not easily you couldn't ..... well not the body kit ...... panels were blown in to get the colourmatch .... particularly the bonnet !!!!!

Guest prescience

Not easily you couldn't ..... well not the body kit ...... panels were blown in to get the colourmatch .... particularly the bonnet !!!!!

Sorry I meant kit as in Vortech kit :lol: (about 3 hours for that)

Not knocking my workmanship are you. :dry:

the cheeek! :lol: a proper shop who works fibreglass would have repaired it BUT because of the "twisting way" (as in it twisted when it broke) it broke they said it would never be the same again, so asked for £250 repaired and painted. Got a new one delivered (don't have it yet though) for £160 so with you painting it for me free, it'll be cheaper for sure :p

the cheeek! :lol: a proper shop who works fibreglass would have repaired it BUT because of the "twisting way" (as in it twisted when it broke) it broke they said it would never be the same again, so asked for £250 repaired and painted. Got a new one delivered (don't have it yet though) for £160 so with you painting it for me free, it'll be cheaper for sure :p

In your dreams my son ;)