Help please ... Slight rattle!

Bodyboarder81

Hi all ,

Since fitting the tein s springs when I hit a nasty pot hole I get a slight rattle from the front suspension. This only happens every now and then and only seems to be on the passenger side. Looked under and all rubber bushes seem to be fine and not collapsed .... Which makes me think it could be the drop links?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Just looked under the car again and noticed a engine guard cover bolt ( one of the ones that hold the plastic on ) was snapped and was loose .... This I guess could cause a rattle ? I'm thinking its not the banana bar as it doesn't do it over cats eyes and is not a " clonk" just a rattle every now and then .....

Just checked the top nut .... Seems tight and has the same amount of thred showing as the drivers side ..... Think ill whip the wheel off tommorow and just visually check everything and put a spanner over all the nuts and bolts .

Edited by Bodyboarder81

Update----- so I whipped the wheel off and had a good look around , bushes all seem fine , none collapsed and nothing touching metal on metal ..... What I did find was a stone trapped in the brake shield cover . Managed to get it out and went for a drive , rattle has gone! I'll keep an ear out for the noise again but I targeted lots of pot holes and no noise . Hopefully this has fixed it :)