Spacers look make car look so good!

Zhorno

What length wheel studs did you use. ?. :surrender:

The spacers bolt to the standard studs on the hub then the wheels bolt to the spacers :)

Yep he's got it ðŸ‘

I had them on my Zed ;)

One top tip -

Put some copper grease on the spacer bolts and do NOT over torque them! As the spacers are soft you can end up forcing the bolts into the spacer and you will not get them out without cutting the bolts off mosg likely...

The spacers bolt to the standard studs on the hub then the wheels bolt to the spacers :)

Yep he's got it ðŸ‘

I had them on my Zed ;)

One top tip -

Put some copper grease on the spacer bolts and do NOT over torque them! As the spacers are soft you can end up forcing the bolts into the spacer and you will not get them out without cutting the bolts off mosg likely...

Erm bit late lmao

Yep he's got it ðŸ‘

I had them on my Zed ;)

One top tip -

Erm bit late lmao

I found out the hard way, well Darren did as he was fitting some discs & pads for me :blush: they must have been put on with a windy gun and we got them all off bar one which did eventually come off but got mangled...