Disaster Radiator HELP!!!

nath8642

...and to have a garage give it an all round check especially that mysterious leak on the passenger side.

Where exactly is it leaking?

If it's coming from a small hole on the chassis member on the passenger side then don't worry about that as it is just from the A/C most likely ~ look's like the car has a little wee and worried me at first till I discovered on here what had caused it. :D

Yeah looks like its coming from there GM so does that not need fixing or is it supposed to do that and cheers davedutch will have a scout around my area of pontefract to find one unless anyone on here knows anybody good from around that area

Yeah looks like its coming from there GM so does that not need fixing or is it supposed to do that and cheers davedutch will have a scout around my area of pontefract to find one unless anyone on here knows anybody good from around that area

It's supposed to do that so don't worry. ;)

My pool of water is just behind the passenger side front wheel. Dealer told me it's the air con condensing water and dripping out. Air con dehumidifies the air, and then deposits the moisture it accumulates when the unit is switched off. Perfectly normal. Even when using the heater I would recommend keeping the air con on in a Zed as it runs smoother (most get lumpy idle with it off) and keeps the unit working.

Update I made it home without a problem temperature stayed stable popped the hood when I got home while engine was still running no fan was on at all pretty sure I am now deff though from having the heaters on full blast cooking me from the outside in while the windows was down the motorway to keep cool the road noise was horrendous. Anyway cooler maintained its level no weird noises from inside or leaks so it's all looking good going to check levels when it cools down and on to lookin for a fan.