how much rear camber makes handling worse?

geeunit199

hi guys iv bought a 350z at last

iv been on the forum for a few months doing my research. My car has eibach springs and standard apart from that.

i like the look of my rear wheels now but it looks like its doing my tyres no favours, iv not had the camber checked but its far from standard, im guessing -3 degrees from what people are saying on here from their experiences, i feel like the back end is a little bit lively at the moment and it feels like its made the handling worse even though iv never driven a standard 350z.

how much camber is too much? i dont want to go back to standard... i want a handling improvemnet over standard so hould i get the adjustable arms and ask the technician to set the rear up to 2 degrees for fast back road driving?

thanks in advance

grant

Grant, -2 on the rear is still excessive, however just a case of suck and see, handling will be reasonable, however much will depend on so many other factors.

You will still experience premature tyre wear at -2 but depends if you are gunning for style over substance,

Alex. :)

Rear camber should be as low as possible, it will make the rear end more stable with less camber. More tread on the floor, more grip :). With the fronts, go to town, lots of camber means better handling through corners as you gain more of a contact patch as the wheels turn. Edit: with the fronts, obviously within certain parameters :lol:

Edited by AliveBoy

The Eibach springs will only drop you 30 mm and you may find that there is just enough adjustment on the rear OEM snail cam camber and toe adjusters to dial your geo. back to within factory tolerances.

Alex. :)

Edited by ZMANALEX