Cobham Services 29/07/14

AliveBoy

Yeah, good to meet everyone and a good excuse for a little drive. Thanks for the advice on the air bag connectors too, found the passenger side one hanging off and a bit of fiddling fixed the warning light :-)

Car looked sweet, love the blue in the sunset!

Coldel's R33's engine bay is stunning too!

Yeah, good to meet everyone and a good excuse for a little drive. Thanks for the advice on the air bag connectors too, found the passenger side one hanging off and a bit of fiddling fixed the warning light :-)

What about my bay its purttty to right?

What about my bay its purttty to right?

I found a piece of straw in yours :lol:

You did look a bit like a salesman 'here look how shiny it makes my car, look how slippery it is!'

You put the drill on the paintwork and it slipped off on it's own! I just laughed at it doing so :lol:

You did look a bit like a salesman 'here look how shiny it makes my car, look how slippery it is!'

You put the drill on the paintwork and it slipped off on it's own! I just laughed at it doing so :lol:

SEE your doing it now :lol:

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure you said 'Yeah just put it down on the bonnet I just detailed' :D

• Like 1