Delivery of MY07

GC350z

Has anyone taken delivery of an MY07 yet?

Just curious really as my delivery date has been moved to SATURDAY :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Have to drive my plain old 04 Z for 3.5 more days. :wacko:;)

Guy

I'm excited for you, mate! :teeth:

think there is one on here

Think it is SimonD with a Temper Orange one. :thumbs:

Think it's still at the dealers.

Mine is still up in Sunderland getting the Nismo kit fitted, I believe it's Polarbear?? that has his Solar Orange already.

I know that Seb on the other site has his already as well.

think there is one on here

Think it is SimonD with a Temper Orange one. :thumbs:

Think it's still at the dealers.

Mine is still up in Sunderland getting the Nismo kit fitted, I believe it's Polarbear?? that has his Solar Orange already.

I know that Seb on the other site has his already as well.

Is it Solar or Temper orange? :blush:

Mine was a pre-order, it was ordered with in 40 minutes of 07 orders being available on Nordis (I actually had the call telling me it was ordered and the estimated time to delivery within 45 mins). Mine took a little longer to deliver because of the Nismo kit being fitted to it, if I hadn't got that it would have been here about 5 weeks ago.

Mine was a pre-order, it was ordered with in 40 minutes of 07 orders being available on Nordis (I actually had the call telling me it was ordered and the estimated time to delivery within 45 mins). Mine took a little longer to deliver because of the Nismo kit being fitted to it, if I hadn't got that it would have been here about 5 weeks ago.

How come it takes them 6 weeks or so to add a few Nismo bits??? :wacko::headhurt:

The MY07 arrived here in June. I believe 5 were allocated to Ireland for 2007. Two were registered by dealers as demo models and the others I can only assume were sold. Never saw them advertised. One there is registered as a demo is being driven by the garage owner. He sold a Z earlier this year and missed it so much that he's keeping the new one until he's offered the asking price. Not a penny less. Unfortunately for him he wants full price. About €60k.

Nismo kit is not an option. In fact there are virtually no options. We get the GT model only. No sat nav. Options incl the likes of floor mats, tonneau cover, parking sensors, mud guards, cargo nets.

Guy

How come it takes them 6 weeks or so to add a few Nismo bits??? :wacko::headhurt:

They took the same amount of time last year if you remember.

Come on Simon mate PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

As soon as I have them, so will you. The car is due into the dealer today, I am 'due' to pick it up on Saturday, however if it's later than tomorrow then I may have to kiss it good bye until next week.

When it comes into the dealer they will take some pics for me and send them thru.

Slight change of plans (what a surprise there).

I know don't know when I will be taking delivery of the car due to the fact that it's still at the Nissan bodyshop in Sunderland, apparently it's still not finished :(

I never knew it took over 7 weeks to spray and fit the Nismo body kit to a car but apparently it does.

Dealer can't give me a date to take ownership of the car so it could be days\weeks.

BTW, what part of Essex?

Ah yes i have a mate who lives there, and works at the Porsche place, up near the Ferrari and Bentley dealers (is it Ipswich Road?), He's a technician, used to work for Lind Group BMW.

So is the temper orange brighter colour than sunset on the last model?

Ah yes i have a mate who lives there, and works at the Porsche place, up near the Ferrari and Bentley dealers (is it Ipswich Road?), He's a technician, used to work for Lind Group BMW.

So is the temper orange brighter colour than sunset on the last model?

Yes, although I can't really comment too much as I haven't seen a car in that colour in the flesh.