hesitation !

mrt

Hi Mark , I,ve been posting about a problem I have with my newly acquired 07 zed. Basically the car drove perfect the first 400 miles then started to feel strange when decelerating and within first to third at low revs ( 2 to 3 k ) It accelerates very rapidly but when decelarating in gear it feels lumpy and the ride is horrible. I,ve changed the plugs , cleaned the entrance to the throttle, cleaned the maf sensors and replaced the air filters. Local garage suspects flywheel is the problem. I read under a reply to another member that you cured the problem with an uprev.. Wonder if you could throw any light because I don,t want to waste money and find that the flywheel is not the cause. I live in North Yorkshire, if closer I would be knocking at your door right now. Regards mrt

Hi Mark

Been looking up guides on throttle cleaning. One question ....after disconnecting negative lead,electrical connections then removing hoses etc. When I eventually remove each throttle.

1. Should I attempt not to move the butterfly ?

2 Will I need to replace the gasket ?

Thanks for your help it's much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark

Taking your advice.Booked into Tdi north for a fix to your diagnosis and an uprev.

Fitted the Invidia exhaust and cobra hfc,s yesterday.

Again,many thanks