Buying my first 350z, advice please!

harryjackson

Hello 350Z Owners

I have always had a high interest into the Nissan 350z, so now it is my 21st birthday I thought it was about time I treated myself to the car I've always wanted.

Ive joined this forum to gain a lot of information and try to get enough knowledge about the 350z before I go and view the car and possibly buying it.

Below or attached you can see the listing for the car ;

I have also attached more photos

If you could please give me and advice or support with the purchase, I'm due to see the car with interest in buying it on Saturday 19th July 2014.

Additional Information;

Year of Manufacture-2003

Japanese Import to UK

Automatic Transmission

I'm pretty sure that car has been advertised for a while now.

I bought my 350z a couple of months ago and remember flicking through this one whilst browsing!

Is there any reason for you not going to look at this particular car?

Also can you see anything wrong with it straight away? Thanks

As per our FB convo - car looks ok... But just a basic model with no extras and yea, interior seen better days.

I went to see a car for one of the members on here few weeks ago. Car was in Cov, 2003 import, black, few scratches, but nothing major - I think she got price down to 3.3k in the end

Surely if you want leather and manual, than this one ticks none of your boxes.

Personally looking at that interior that car doesn't look like it's been looked after.

I would recommend keep searching, keep a eye out on the for sale section here and maybe save another 500 if possible.

You might regret not getting a GT spec.

It's your decision after all just friendly advice.

Edited by jimboy2
  • Like 1

As per our FB convo - car looks ok... But just a basic model with no extras and yea, interior seen better days.

I went to see a car for one of the members on here few weeks ago. Car was in Cov, 2003 import, black, few scratches, but nothing major - I think she got price down to 3.3k in the end

I take it that car has been sold? That would have been perfect as I wanted a black one anyway.

Surely if you want leather and manual, than this one ticks none of your boxes.

Personally looking at that interior that car doesn't look like it's been looked after.

I would recommend keep searching, keep a eye out on the for sale section here and maybe save another 500 if possible.

You might regret not getting a GT spec.

It's your decision after all just friendly advice.

I completely agree with your advice but I think I can negotiate well with the seller as he's already stated he's flexible with sale price.

I take it that car has been sold? That would have been perfect as I wanted a black one anyway.

I think so... It was G-girl off here...ill txt her now to see if she went for it in the end