350Z GT UK Coupe

Adrian_CNC

Hi, I'm after a well-cared-for 350Z, preferably with under 80k on the clock, FSH, 2 keys and in excellent condition.

Any sensible mods would be an added bonus, I'm hoping to spend up to 7k depending on spec and condition.

Must be a manual UK GT model with black leather.

Preferably Grey, Black or Blue.

I'm in Leeds but I will travel for the right example.

Please don't send me links to cars in the for sale section - I've had a look at them all.

Thanks, Adrian

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Sheffield and have a 2004 manual UK GT model with black leather, 65k, FSH that I'm debating with myself whether to sell or not. My situation has changed in that I'm cycling to work most days in the summer so I don't have a car parking permit at work. On the days I do take the car in I park on a woman I used to work with's drive but she told me last week she's moving house so it looks I'm going to have to stump up £450 a year for a permit. Also at home the next door neighboro's are moving in 3 weeks and they only had 1 car, but the new buyers have 2 and so I'm going to struggle to get parked at home aswell as we don't have a driveway. So I'm contemplating selling up and sharing my wife's Fiat 500 as I only do 4k a year miles in he 350z anyway. So I'd be interested in testing the water to see how much I'd get for it if you want to have a look at it?, or hear more about it?.