Kenwood Double Din

Beavis

The Kenwood displays are really high quality, better than the Alpine IMO, heres mine :thumbs:

kenwood.jpg

Got Sat nav on it too will post pics up of it :thumbs:

I also have the external Ipod and USB connectors that come with it exposed at the side of the foot well, looks really smart and really easy to fit. You just get a universal plastic citting plate to make it look flush (costs about £1.50 really cheap) as the hole left after the bose unit is not a perfect square. Then for the icing on the cake add a carbon centre overlay B)

Think mine is the DDX 7020 though, the 7200 is the same setup buty more options i think still class and worth its money

The Kenwood displays are really high quality, better than the Alpine IMO, heres mine :thumbs:

kenwood.jpg

Got Sat nav on it too will post pics up of it :thumbs:

I also have the external Ipod and USB connectors that come with it exposed at the side of the foot well, looks really smart and really easy to fit. You just get a universal plastic citting plate to make it look flush (costs about £1.50 really cheap) as the hole left after the bose unit is not a perfect square. Then for the icing on the cake add a carbon centre overlay B)

Think mine is the DDX 7020 though, the 7200 is the same setup buty more options i think still class and worth its money

Food for thought. I went along to the dealer the other day to have a play with it. :thumbs: The 7200 that is. :blush:

Do these tie into the bose amp alright?

I wouldn't mind a new HU but can't be bothered doing an install in this car!

I guess it must do, as in the shop there was a large poster showing it installed in the zed. :thumbs:

Do these tie into the bose amp alright?

I wouldn't mind a new HU but can't be bothered doing an install in this car!

No they don't. The input levels of the BOSE amp are between RCA level and speaker level. You will need to replace it. Which is a good thing! :D