Slight rattle noise when accelerating ?

88sam88

Hello,

Anyone have any idea of what a slight rattle noise could be when revving/accelerating?

Happens only sometimes and it's not loud loud but is slightly annoying at times.

Also (thought I'd mention) Last 6,000 miles these have been done:

- clutch has been changed.

- gear, engine, diff has been changed.

- spark plugs.

- cat back exhaust upgraded

Any ideas or input will be great and much appreciated,

Regards,

Sam.

Flywheel chatter, don't worry about it. The gearboxes are pretty noisy on these thing, even more so if you have a lightened flywheel in there. :)

Thanks for the answer. I was hoping it wasn't anything of an expensive job. Cheers. ðŸ‘

But is there anyway to stop the noise at all as it is at times annoying? 😄

Depending on where you think the rattle4 originates - and who made your new exhaust.

When I fitted my Japspeed K2 exhaust it rattled quite badly until we traced it and put a screw in to stop it - obviously Japspeed quality deficiencies were the root of this problem. . . . .

It sounds like its coming from under the seat area (underneath car) ... Thought it maybe the clutch poorly fitted or something.

But now knowing other zeds do the same, my mind is slightly at peace 😄

Some are worse than others, but I've yet to hear one that doesn't have even a slight rattle from that area at some point.

I will caveat that with the fact it's impossible to diagnose noises over the internet, so if your engine falls out tomorrow it's not my fault :D