Bristol

N12omc

I do see a few 350 and 370 as I drive between Bristol and Bath. I always acknowledge fellow owners but feel we are not an owners club/social area. What are people experience? Friendly guy in the same block as me now, maybe a newbie with a silver import (our neighbours must love us ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I live in South Bristol and use to see a gunmetal grey 350z on the A37 in the morning, but that seems to have vanished now. I do see a nice white 370z female driver most mornings and some evenings on the same stretch of road around Pensford Village.

I do see a few 350 and 370 as I drive between Bristol and Bath. I always acknowledge fellow owners but feel we are not an owners club/social area. What are people experience? Friendly guy in the same block as me now, maybe a newbie with a silver import (our neighbours must love us ;)

have you seen the Exeter planned BBQ and drive out meet, so far only 5 of us have signed up for it, I see quite a few 350 and 370 around, just seems like the south west owners are not as sociable as most other regions, shame it was like that on my last car forum :( such a shame because the south west have some great roads and coastlines to drive!! I think Exeter is a great place to meet, weather you live in the Cornwall or Bristol area it's around an hour away, depending on how fast you drive of course :) we could make this meet huge if we all get behind it, so come on guys and girls sign up!! :)
  • Like 1

have you seen the Exeter planned BBQ and drive out meet, so far only 5 of us have signed up for it, I see quite a few 350 and 370 around, just seems like the south west owners are not as sociable as most other regions, shame it was like that on my last car forum :( such a shame because the south west have some great roads and coastlines to drive!! I think Exeter is a great place to meet, weather you live in the Cornwall or Bristol area it's around an hour away, depending on how fast you drive of course :) we could make this meet huge if we all get behind it, so come on guys and girls sign up!! :)

Absolutely, I haven't added my name to list in case work gets in the way, but I'm planning to make it :) watch this space

• Like 1

Absolutely, I haven't added my name to list in case work gets in the way, but I'm planning to make it :) watch this space

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk