HKS Mushroom filter

Vlad

Need some help please guys :)

I have new V3 blower on the way and I always liked the look of HKS mushroom filters.

The problem I came across that blower inlet is 90mm (outer diameter) and only HKS filters i can find either have 80mm or 100mm (inner diameter) fitting.... unless im looking at wrong place? Anyone ever brought one with 90mm neck/connector?

I suppose i can buy 100mm one, but then will need to get a straight reducer 110mm to 90mm, which im struggling to find.... especially that it can't be very long reducer as there are not much space :(

Any help and advice will be much appreciated

Thanks

Vlad

Edited by Vlad

Need some help please guys :)

I have new V3 blower on the way and I always liked the look of HKS mushroom filters.

The problem I came across that blower inlet is 90mm (outer diameter) and only HKS filters i can find either have 80mm or 100mm (inner diameter) fitting.... unless im looking at wrong place? Anyone ever brought one with 90mm neck/connector?

I suppose i can buy 100mm one, but then will need to get a straight reducer 110mm to 90mm, which im struggling to find.... especially that it can't be very long reducer as there are not much space :(

Any help and advice will be much appreciated

Thanks

Vlad

Is it definitely 110mm Outer on the Kit? 5mm wall thickness?

As I did find - SR102-89

100mm (4")

6mm

102 to 89mm

Edited by Dave-350

I'd have a read about.

When I had my Supra I remember reading an article about after market filters and out of the ones tested, the HKS mushroom came out last in the filtration test- i.e there was a lot of stuff getting through it into the engine.

Just something to bare in mind.