350Z Moffat road trip

AMT

Took a wee trip down through Forth, Carnwath, Enwrickle etc all the way to Moffat with the gf. Really good driving road, really nice scenery and there was also a classic car rally :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Moffat classic car rally is a 2 day show on Saturday they all go driving around the local area and on Sundays it's 300 car's, old vintage car's and modern car's also some old bikes and a few club's a good day out for petrolheads.

Me and the gf drove down and we just kept seeing them all then only found out when the guy (in the white car/3rd pic) told us about the Rally and show. He had also stopped for pics and scenery lol Yep its a good wee road. Wht and whers the grey mares tail? I may have but prob didn't know it had a name lol I was wondering about this thread as I had no posts.... surely the pics were not that bad lol

Edited by AMT

In Moffat turn off the main road down the A708 towards Selkirk, the road is like the mad mouse till the bird sancruary (as said, slow right down for the bridge) then its up the mountain road, once up the top it opens out and is more predictable heading down past St Marys Loch, theres a café at the bottom of the hill on the main road by the loch at Tibbie Shiells Inn, a good place for a break...

After that its a flip of the coin whither to go on to Selkirk or turn left and go up the B709, brings you back up to the Peebles road, both are good...

Sorry, pix are nice, it looked good day...

• Like 2