Sponsored 4 Peaks Challenge

Grundy

Hey gang!

Right, I'm not usually one to go asking for donations etc, but just going to put this in here for anyone that does a lot of donations, or wants to donate to a good cause and not sure where.

A very good friend of mine (also the friend who will help me get my front wheels on SO FEEL GENEROUS GUYS! ;) ) is doing the 3 Peak Challenge.

This involves...

• To climb the 3 highest peaks in the UK - Snowdon in Wales, Scafell Pike in England and finishing with Ben Nevis in Scotland
  • To cycle the near 500 miles between the peaks
  • And for good measure, then hopefully cycle the Caledonian Canal for West Coast (Fort William) to East Coast (Inverness) of Scotland - a further 70 miles
  • 8-9 days in total starting on 9th August, 2014

All in it will be in the order of 600 miles!!!

All the procedes will be going to Macmilan Cancer Support.

https://www.justgivi...andrew-Tiller1/

Felt bad for his lack of donations, so wanted to try and appeal to some of this awesome community ;)

Thanks for reading guys.

Matt :bunny::starwars:

FYI - This is not a fundraiser to help me get wheels on :lol:

Edited by grundy225

Donated, good luck to him. He's gonna need it if he's gonna get those wheels on your car.

Oh wait, this isn't a fund raiser for your wheels? WTF have I done.

:thumbs:

So much <3!! Thanks buddy :) - You can now come to any meet you like ;).......and I'll get the 1st round of drinks!

Donated, good luck to him. He's gonna need it if he's gonna get those wheels on your car.

Oh wait, this isn't a fund raiser for your wheels? WTF have I done.

:thumbs:

So much <3!! Thanks buddy :) - You can now come to any meet you like ;).......and I'll get the 1st round of drinks!

Sounds good to me :D