Wanted - Center Dash Panels

Andy

Bit of a long shot I know but I am after the panels that run down the center of the dash ie: the panel that runs down from the 3 gauges, down past the cubby, round the stereo and down around the gear lever!!

Can anyone help?? I'm looking into customing it and possibly painting it and don't want to ruin mine if it doesn't work out properly!!

Cheers

Bit of a long shot I know but I am after the panels that run down the center of the dash ie: the panel that runs down from the 3 gauges, down past the cubby, round the stereo and down around the gear lever!!

Can anyone help?? I'm looking into customing it and possibly painting it and don't want to ruin mine if it doesn't work out properly!!

Cheers

perhaps you could enlighten me on what you are planning to do and I might be able to help you with one that I might have spare :evil:

Cheers

perhaps you could enlighten me on what you are planning to do and I might be able to help you with one that I might have spare :evil:

I'd prefer to pay stealer priced then tell you as you'll only copy me like you have with the rest of your mods!!! :p

Cheers

I'd prefer to pay stealer priced then tell you as you'll only copy me like you have with the rest of your mods!!! :p

You cheeky swine lol :boxing:;)

I think I got a spare one at my mates house when he done my mack install as a bought another incase it messed up with the original. If its there you can have it mate, ill drop it off to ya, give me a chance to take some notes from your car lol :p

Cheers Jay, that would be brilliant if you do have one going spare!!

Have tried verious breakers, online and locally, but none seem to have any 350's available for breaking at the moment!! :headhurt:

Spoke to him he said should be in garage, ill pop it up to you next weekend if it is cos you are away this weekend at the car show right?