Thinking of buying 2005 350z

Nivek4209

Hi folks I'm thinking of buying a 2005 350 it's got 33000 miles and is the gt spec

I'm mechanic by trade so am fine with the visible things but are there any hidden gremlins I need to know about before I go looking tomorrow

No big list of things to look out for that's good anyway

Went to a rally school recently and they had a 350 as their drift car I was hooked within 5 laps

I've had 2 imprezas and various other so called fast cars but now the wrong side of 40 a bit of comfort and decent torque is a nice thought

I'm not looking for an ass out all day on every coroner car but one that will if I want it to

Have I got the right car ??

Went to a rally school recently and they had a 350 as their drift car I was hooked within 5 laps

I've had 2 imprezas and various other so called fast cars but now the wrong side of 40 a bit of comfort and decent torque is a nice thought

I'm not looking for an ass out all day on every coroner car but one that will if I want it to

Obviously I meant corner not coroner

Yes mate.....Great car and if you look at the specs far faster than many people think they are. Luvly to drive, loads of grunt

that blue one in louth..... hmmm all ill say is look at the paint with a good eye on both sides and tell me what you find..... hint one side isnt shiney....

Good to know but if he doesn't answer the phone I can't look at it

I have no issue with a car having had paint before but not wanting a repaired write off obviously

I'd guess 80% of all cars get car park dings scratched and light damage at some point in their life

And not all panel beaters should be panel beaters :))

What about the metal grey one in Dublin 6€

Some one else looking today but if they don't take it I'm gonna check it out

The blue one at 4 grand isn't commercial converted and doesn't sound too well minded just my impression from talking to seller

There's rumour of the small goods commercial tax getting a big hike in the next budget it's an easy target seen as it's comparatively cheap and commercial vehicles generally do more miles on our roads

Might make it pointless