interesting thoughts about how the ECU works from Australia.

Removed

Guest prescience

Same the world over though isn't it - still nobody knows for sure how the ECU works. Amazing how Nissan has managed to retain this knowledge and for it not to become public

Guest prescience

I though the V-Pro is a complete EMS and basically overrides the ECU completely - is that what you have and if so, no is the answer irs a great piece of kit.

Must;ve cost though

Thanks for the reply prescience.

I have had the F-Con SZ fitted not the Pro.

To be honest, I am not sure as the the full extent this piece of kit will have until I upgrade my exhaust and Air Intake, however, when it was fitted and adjustments made a Rototest was carried out and an increase in torque was measured at 4000rpm and above.

My main concern now is, if the ECU counteracts the adjustments made over time, will it mean that the F-Con SZ is really worth having?

I have to admit I am no expert when it comes to tuning and any help you give would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Josh

Guest prescience

Mate Im not expert on HKS kit - but here's a good option PM toykilla; he posts here (when its up) and is admin on 350z-tech.com and is HKS expert.

Post what he says here.:)

ps his name is josh too