PIstonheads article, Nissan 370Z Nismo vs Infiniti Q60

chalks

Styling wise the 370Z Nismo can't be beaten, the Q60 isn't the prettiest of coupes! Don't get me wrong I do still like the looks of the Q60 but its more understated than the 370Z and I'm not a huge fan of the front grille tbh, I think it would look better black.

BUT considering the 370Z Nismo starts at £29K and the Q60 starts at £18K - that is a very big difference in price! So personally if I was looking to get a new 370Z I'd definitely take that into consideration! With a difference of £11K you could get some big mods for the Q60 and still have some change.

Edited by pjf1985

^^^ agreed, plus the extra 2 seats would pull me that way too, I've had my 370 since January and I'm already getting irritated not being able to get more people in.

surely you knew it was a 2 seater before you bought the car? :shrug:

^^^ agreed, plus the extra 2 seats would pull me that way too, I've had my 370 since January and I'm already getting irritated not being able to get more people in.

YES! Forgot to mention the rear seats, one of these might be on the cards when I have sprogs :)

surely you knew it was a 2 seater before you bought the car? :shrug:

Haha yeah I knew it only had 2 seats but decided it was worth the sacrifice.

• Like 1