CD and Phone Upgrade advice

mkobrin

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum, but have one of the first UK 350Z's. I purchased in Feb 2003 and have owned the car for over 11years now. The only option I didn't go for was the integrated sat nav!

I found out quickly the integrated phone system was poor, and have had ongoing problems with the Bose CD player from the early years. Apart from forcing Nissan UK to replace the alloys within warranty due to signs of corrosion, I have only had to replace both window motors and an expensive exhaust!

Any recommendations regarding the Bose system and getting an updated phone system would be really appreciated :)

Thanks

Mark

• 1 month later...

Yeah App Radio3. I like it but it's only as good as the apps you download for it. I use an iphone but it's fine with android, as long as you buy the correct cables... The 1 thing that annoys me is that every time I connect my phone I need to "Allow pioneer to access iphone" by clicking on my phone, tho this is probably more to do with my phone than the head unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...