Bristol 350z drivers beware!!!

Dt_028

He's no friend of mine.

Are any of you lot members of the local neighbourhood watch?

Do you take photos of dogs fouling parks to send to the council?

Report your neighbours for loud music?

Judging by the reaction you'd think the op drove a micra with a fish on the back not a skyline.

Reminds me of the "complainers" show that was on TV the other night.

A 4 page thread because someone got tailgated and undertook?

I'll say again. I see much worse numerous times everyday. From idiots on their morning commute, to tunnel vision mums who don't use indicators on school runs.

Darn right I'd report neighbours for loud music if they wouldn't turn it down. Noisy neighbours ruin people's lives.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear you experienced some bad road manors, I do about 50k miles a years and see some crazy crazy stuff, I regularly get abuse from those in the wrong.

Just to clarify though, "undertaking" isn't illegal by its definition. Ie it's not a law itself, it was omitted from the Highway Code. You could be charged for dangerous or careless driving however for performing an unsafe undertake, if you get my drift.

This is because if your on the motorway and the middle lane is full of idiots, progressing down the inside to your junction would be illegal. The law recognises they shouldn't be in the middle lane and that it is their responsibility to check their mirror before changing lane. This doesn't mean you can zip down the inside of a car in lane 3 doing 70 because you want to do 80. It does mean you could make a safe manoeuvre down the inside if they were doing say 60 etc and refused to give way to the traffic, ie they themselves were driving without due care and attention.

Tbh though depending on plod, he might still book you because he's bored and he doesn't like your sports car, any excuse with some of them hey. It's one of those grey areas that's down to interpretation, but technically the old undertaking is illegal is a nonsense.

Also, as the price continues to plummet on these cars making them more chav affordable, this kind of this will become more common, sadly. As will bad mods, poor maintaince and all the other fun that comes with it.

Glad to hear the club is so organised with its stance on road behaviour.

Edited by z32bolt