reverse camera

flakey

]hi guys im just looking for advice,im thinking of installing a reverse camera in my 05 roadster,can anyone advise me on what camera to buy and if anyone in the fife(scotland) area can install it,also what price am i looking at to get it fitted?many thanks in advance,heres my zed...x

post-22259-0-20640600-1401298612_thumb.jpg

post-22259-0-23381300-1401298686_thumb.jpg

Fitted a front camera purchased from Halfords Saturday. Very pleased. Has a loop recording so films my driving and of course any idiot who may choose to hit me front/side on and of course whilst I am at the supermarket parked getting the shopping with the Mrs it will catch anyone who may reverse into me and drive off etc. Off course i always double park furthest away from the people carriers and trolley bays etc but you never know..

Cheers peeps,gonna order one just now,how much did it cost to get fitted,( I'm totally useless at this kind of thing),cheers

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Cheers peeps,gonna order one just now,how much did it cost to get fitted,( I'm totally useless at this kind of thing),cheers

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure it would be easy to do, just got to feed the wires through the car to the HU and plug directly into the back of it.