Bodykit fitting

Nick U

Does any one know of a good bodykit fitting place around the Bath or Bristol area. Happy to travel a little bit for something good a a decent price.

Also, what is a resonable price to have the NISMO front bumper, side skirts and rear spats fitted and painted?

Just want to find somewhere that wont mess anything up and wont rip me off!

Cheers for any advise

To be honest if it's Nismo and not Nismo 'style' it should be difficult to mess up fitting as it's direct replacement OEM spec stuff.

Painting is a different matter, not being in your area I can't recommend anyone however find someone you can trust. Ask to see a portfolio, if they are good they should have one or should at least be very willing, if not proud, to show off there handy work.

Just my advice! ;):teeth:

Cheers Stew,

The kit is Nismo style so I will be going with an experienced body shop. There is one I have found that is not far from me. They have done quite a few Redline magazine cover cars.

They quoted me £1100 fitted and painted over the phone. Is that a resonanble price? I wonder if that might go up when I show them that I want the headlight washers keep in it. It doesn't include the spoiler either.