Testing the Waters (tuning)

Cprace1

Wanted to test the waters see how many people would be interested I talked to Eric one of our 350z tuners here and he is willing to come over there and do tuning. We are able to tune Utec, Emanage, Split Second, Apexi SAFC. If we can get enough people to commit we would deff look into this. If you are interested please let me know there are no prices set yet it will very on how many tunes we can get, also I need to know where each of you are located exactly so that we can find a good tuning shop to tune at. Please let me know if you guys find any interest in this.

Guest prescience

Matt,

We are setting up an install day for the UTEC - jermaine is leading. Perhaps you can tie up with that?

Pretty sure Stephen G would be interested in your offer.

Even if you can't hook up with Jermaine, I am sure Stephen and myself would be interested. How many cars would you think you would need to make it worthwhile?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prescience

Lew,

We (matt with my help) have tried this by contacting several UK installers beacuse what the US guys would want is to come over and train them up in installs. This has met with an almost silent response or outright hostility.

If you can come up with amy installers who you believe would be more enlightened, please PM Matt the details - and I agree with your sentiments 100%. There's money to be made

I was in greer sport today having my suspension set up.

The owner is after a 350z at the moment and was asking about the super chargers on the market atm. I said to him about what was available and he seemed very interested.

To be honest there are not many othe companies in scotland that would be good for this sort of tuning. Ill have a word with him 2 moro and see what he says. Or point him in the way of this site.

Lew