MREV2 Lower Intake Manifold

Rosssco

I bought this from a member on recently as a bit of an impulse buy, but since realised it's no use to me without a remap, so up for sale.

Looks to be in excellent used condition. Small amount of oiling on the intake runners to indicate it's used, rather than brand new.

Suitable for Rev-up engines

http://www.frsport.com/Motordyne-MREV2-MREV-2-Manifold-TM-Nissan-350Z-Infiniti-G35_p_15701.html

64f5e079928867c7a1c377a4e5d9de29_zps9cb17f91.jpg

141ff2a47409a766843ba73725c04509_zps0811c4ea.jpg

c1da0620246f2a6c26a963495e196288_zps829ac6bb.jpg

Looking for £220 delivered (UK)

Thanks,

Ross

• 3 weeks later...

Not wanting to Pi** on your bonfire, this is a good price for what they go for ----- but ----- Anyone can do this to their own lower plenum.

Its a DIY job to turn a std one into this with a grinder and a steady hand.

Its mainly removing material from the top of the drivers side front intake putting a flat on the top of it.

There is a little more porting and finesse on a genuine one but you can get 90% of the gains just with the flat spot.

If you cant afford this then get your grinder out.

You need to flatten both front ports, the one I have was DIY and delivered the same results as the original, but MUST be used with a spacer also. This must be performed on a pre-Revup lower intake and not on the revup intake as the benefit comes from the shorter ports.

• 2 months later...