Service

why not just keep it to pm :)

Sorry...I know I'm very impatient but the prospect of waiting 3 weeks to get my z back on the road is killing me. I'm going for the 'hound him until he gives in' tactic. Even thought about going down to Chievely on the off chance of getting it slotted in early.

I CAN'T WAIT 3 WEEKS.......ARRGHHHHH !!!!!

Sorry...I know I'm very impatient but the prospect of waiting 3 weeks to get my z back on the road is killing me. I'm going for the 'hound him until he gives in' tactic. Even thought about going down to Chievely on the off chance of getting it slotted in early.

Also, all these meaningless posts I make count towards my free sticker.......isn't that what we all ultimately aim for?

(I am joking BTW.....ooops, another post :lol: )

Edited by Kraziekatz1
  • Like 1

If its a sticker you want, I can make you a really special one at work :lol:

Oh and by the way, I keep bumping your stars up to 5 but when I keep checking, they have dropped to 4. You are clearly not as such of a star as you think you are :teeth:

Also, all these meaningless posts I make count towards my free sticker.......isn't that what we all ultimately aim for?

(I am joking BTW.....ooops, another post :lol: )

you only wanted to leave the forum at the start of the week :wacko: