350Z Rays 18" wheels with nearly new Michelin Pilot Supersports

Blimsa

For sale are my spare set of wheels, I really do not have space to store these along with my other set, so these are going up for sale:

The Rays alloys are in good condition with a little curbing on two of the wheels. There is also some slight damage on one wheel that has damaged the outer lip. The wheels are still straight and hold air in the tyres so it is purely cosmetic damage. The wheels are otherwise extremely clean as I have used IronX on them since I bought them with my previous car, and so there is minimal dirt even on the inner edge of the wheels!

The Michelin Pilot SuperSport tyres are simply fantastic. They were the top spec until very recently when the Michelin Cup 2's were released but sourcing these is still very difficult due to limited suppliers and sizes.

These are great on the Z as there is minimal tyre roll and makes the car very sure footed - especially on track. They are fantastic tyres in the wet to! i would recommend googling reviews for more info! The front tyres have 7mm of tread and the rears have 6mm, so barely scrubbed in!

image_zps359e1919.jpg

image_zps38eae660.jpg

image_zps147b51e6.jpg

image_zps2bf08c85.jpg

A Closeup of the damaged wheel:

image_zpsaa6238c4.jpg

Considering the cost of the tyres new, and the price Rays are going for, and taking into consideration the damage, I feel that £680 collected is a pretty good price! The tyres new were just under 600 and Rays without tyres would still be worth around £300 in present condition!

I am located between South East London and Kent, postal area SE9 :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I will be splitting the wheels and tyres next week. Will be asking £350 for the wheels on their own.

Tyres may or may not be going on my wife's car but for any interested parties if they go up for sale they will be £400 collected

I will be splitting the wheels and tyres next week. Will be asking £350 for the wheels on their own.

Tyres may or may not be going on my wife's car but for any interested parties if they go up for sale they will be £400 collected

PM'd regarding tyres.