KINETIX Break discs?

neo-ninja

I've got the very same ones mate! Fitted for about 3 weeks now... Very happy!

No issues to report, guess time will tell how long them last.

But for the money they seem very good quality!

Personally, I'd go for the usual suspects, because for me, brakes are too important to buy "cheap" parts for. You want to be confident you're gonna stop every time you press that pedal, more so in an emergency

Currently running DBA T3 with Ferodo DS2500 pads all round ;)

Personally, I'd go for the usual suspects, because for me, brakes are too important to buy "cheap" parts for. You want to be confident you're gonna stop every time you press that pedal, more so in an emergency

Currently running DBA T3 with Ferodo DS2500 pads all round ;)

+1. ;)

I'm currently using EBC grooved/dimpled discs with Ferodo DS2500 pads. Probably cost you around £600+ odd though to do that set up all round but worth it imo. :thumbs:

Some good offers here on brakes from Horsham Developments where I got mine from; http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1414

yeah that's kind of why I was asking really.

I don't really want to be spending £600+ ideally.

I'd definitely do pads all round (if changing type) but do you need disc's all round as well?

Maybe just do the fronts first with something decent and then do the backs when you have a bit more cash. Or is money not the issue and you really just don't want to spend a lot on the brakes?