4 wheel alignment specs?

JohnUKVetteNut

Hi

My tyres are wearing at different areas on all 4 tyres...i assume that it needs alignment before putting on new tyres??

My car is a 2005 JDM import, so does anyone know what the specs are as I assume that most 4 wheel alignment centres will only have Uk spec car details? maybe they are the same?

I come from Norwich in Norfolk and would like anyones recommendation of who to use to do this please!1

Cheers

JohnUKVetteNut

Hi thanks for that comprehensive spec....is yours a UK car or JDM. I am trying to find out if the alignment specs are the same for both. My one has 17" wheels and i understand that the rear specs are different for these base smaller wheels??

Cheers for that

JohnUKVetteNut

Hi thanks for that comprehensive spec....is yours a UK car or JDM. I am trying to find out if the alignment specs are the same for both. My one has 17" wheels and i understand that the rear specs are different for these base smaller wheels??

Cheers for that

JohnUKVetteNut

Mine is a 2006DE UK GT, see my signature and link under it for full spec. its got 18" wheels. :thumbs:

Cheers for that

JohnUKVetteNut

Alignment will be the same, you may have smaller wheels but the rolling radius wil be the same due to larger profile tyre :)

• Like 1

At work we use the hawkeye hunter system. Most setups are on the system with different leading branches depending on packages supplied with car. On rare occasions we call up the software support if we need something a bit off the grid and they usually send the specs within the hour depending. Go in with your details, and a helpfull staff should be able to sort it

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

4 wheel alignment done! £90 inc vat at STR in Norwich ( Simon taylor Racing ) who track 350z's. driver side fron t out a lot and both rears toeing in way too much.

So sorted!! Very proffesional people to deal with, courteous and polite and very knowledgeable about 350Z's

JohnUKVetteNut

• Like 1

Hi All

4 wheel alignment done! £90 inc vat at STR in Norwich ( Simon taylor Racing ) who track 350z's. driver side fron t out a lot and both rears toeing in way too much.

So sorted!! Very proffesional people to deal with, courteous and polite and very knowledgeable about 350Z's

JohnUKVetteNut

That's who I used last year. Good crew.