DJ Decks

gushie

If you're going down the vinyl route then I'd recommend getting a pair of Technics 1210s. I've had mine for over 15 years now and they're still working fine. :thumbs:

Also it's much easier to learn beat mixing etc on some decent direct drive turntables rather than cheap belt driven ones.

You'd probably have to buy them 2nd hand though as they don't make them anymore.

• Like 1

to be honest as good as vinyl is you will spend a fortune on records as not many get produced these days and finding your genre of music/song will be hard to find or expensive.

Everyone has moved into CDs/mp3 as you can get everything (song/sample/remix) on the web pretty easy and your database to choose from will be mahoosive

Yeah, I went for CDs as the units were reasonably priced and cheaper than Vinyl when looking for new music.

I have a pair of Numark Axis 4 CDJ's & a Beringher (or however its spelt) 3 channel mixer. Drop me a PM if its something you might be interested in :)