SOLD - 350Z DE Berk High Flow Cats - HFCs

Up for sale are my Berk HFCs, a very nice addition to the car.

I bought these at Japfest last year from a forum member, so almost a year to the day. I bought them brand new in box and they have been fitted to the car for maybe 9-10 months. The have covered around 7-8k miles in this time.

The kit will be sold with a full set of new gaskets and a selection of nuts & bolts (mixed new&old), you might need to add the odd extra one when fitting, but you will have some from whatever you take off the car.

To note

Around 6 months into them being on the car a mechanic noticed a tiny hair line crack on the pipe, right next to the small bracket which some people use to anchor the two cats together, and to the car. I had this crack repaired professionally (see pics) and all is now fine. I couldn't even see the crack when the guy showed me on the ramp, but got it done anyway.

Edit - i have no replaced the missing 'blanking' bolts from each cat with brand new stainless pieces.

All in all these are in great condition. I am asking £250 + delivery.

I am at Japfest this weekend and can bring them along......go on....get yourself some free delivery from me! :)

456ecad3-4781-4d27-9949-b8f7e4d0f482.jpg

928eab7a-8289-48c6-941f-59714df7c738.jpg

70780826-7d5d-4f7c-baf6-f74c976304b6.jpg

acb2a664-beda-4598-ab9f-31fe0051dbf4.jpg

Edited by mattross1313

If you still have these for sale in 19 days I will happily relieve you of them, I should be saving for a mortgage and having one ZedShed visit on this pay packet is enough I think.

Do it, the mortgage saving will be here next month, Cats wont be here next month ;) Edited by grundy225

If you still have these for sale in 19 days I will happily relieve you of them, I should be saving for a mortgage and having one ZedShed visit on this pay packet is enough I think.

Do it, the mortgage saving will be here next month, Cats wont be here next month ;)

Maybe I'll give him a PM in a moment and see what we can work out. :) but I've been saying mortgage saving starts next month for the past 2 years :lol:

• 1 month later...

Would you take PayPal? I have access to that

I can give you 250 Inc postage if you are interested right now.

Edit : sorry to prevent confusion what I mean is 250 total including postage to my door. I have the money sat in my PayPal from parts I've just sold.

Edited by CJRamze