Machine polishing...

zippypooz

Well i ummmmed and ahhhhed about having this done today after doing some work for this guy and in return he machine polished and waxed my Zed...wow what a transformation, i was 'shocked' 'stunned' and 'AMAZED' (in that order) by how much difference its made to the paintwork, it almost looks like hes given the car another 4 layers of lacquer!!

Anyway 2 and a half hours in total and £50 poorer id recommend this guy to anyone whos thinking of having it done.

Ive posted a couple of pics on my gallery although they dont really do it justice.

Over and out. B)

Have my car booked in for an enhancement detail this friday/saturday! Will be £230 lighter at the end of it, but they estimate it will be around 18 hours to get it all up to a great standard!

If £50 and a couple of hours gets that sort of reaction.... i have high hopes for my car's 2 day job!

Haha well i was very impressed, you will be too. Sounds like theyre going the whole hog!! I only had an exterior detail, no interior or rims, and he did sort me out on the price as id done some work for him.

Well worth it though as id never be able to get the same result. Good luck with your car, put some before and after photos up, would love to see!!