Bluetooth Audio

Rwcoops

I am a new owner of a 2011 370z GT, I am really enjoying the car and over time working out all the kit on it. One thing I am struggling with is the Bluetooth Audio, I have read in many places before I got the car that you could not stream audio but now owning the car and having set up my phone for hands free I noticed that a screen for Bluetooth audio but it keeps saying Bluetooth audio not selected. I have checked all the settings on the Z and my phone but no luck. Does anyone have any ideas? Does it need a software update? Many thanks Robin.

Hiya,

Try this; worked for me. You have to pair it as an audio device (as opposed to a headset).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i73iGcZ9fBg

(Sorry, can't get the hyperlink to work on this silly tablet.)

Edited by alroma

• 1 month later...

Yep you go into Bluetooth and you have to pair it for Audio as well as Phone. Works for me and I am happily able to stream Spotify and SoundCloud through the system, as its bluetooth it also displays how much battery you have on your phone etc on the Nav, pretty awesome