Brembo upgrade help

_BR1TT0N_

Hey guys. I have a jdm 350z without brembos.

I have just purchased some 350z brembo calipers and brake hoses all round. Just wondering what you guys would recommend getting in terms of disc choice and pads now as guessing these would need to be changed aswell?

You will find alot of owners use the Ferodo DS2500 pads, me included, because they are a good compromise between fast road/track and normal use. The DBA discs are also very popular, but very good. However,there are many combinations, so do some research in the brakes section of the forum, and see what potentially would work best for what you want to do. Talk to Clarke and Cougar Store and discuss options with them also.

As Daryl says it depends on what you are using the car for, we can supply combinations for everything from normal road use to heavy track use.

We have a really good opening offer on the new DBA T2 disc which can be seen here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84325-introducing-the-new-dba-t2-disc-for-350z-199-per-pair/