Uprev / remap question

sam350z2013

Hi sam,

All zeds can get a remap, there will be a difference in results from car to cat though due to engine condition. age, mods ect. You should give TDI north or a similar trader a call and discuss it with them for a more complete answer!

Ryan

• Like 1

Thanks for replies.. í ½í±í ½í± Yea will defo be calling around to get some info. Was cautious whether mileage (currently) + remap cause any problems as such for the engine in the long run... As I've had a similar experience before 😅

If you plan on doing any mods to your Zed like an exhaust or plenum spacer etc then it is best to do these first then get a remap (UpRev) done afterwards.

My Zeds currently on 90K odd miles and if anything it runs so much better after my UpRev. Especially as I had HFC's fitted & some other mods. :thumbs:

Thanks for the replies guys. Yea I've just fitted a cat back exhaust so next mod for me most likely a remap..

Wondering anyone based near London that has had their zed remapped ? Interested in a meet up and let me drive/sit in the car to see if there's a huge difference ? I'll pay someone 😠haha.

Thanks for the replies guys. Yea I've just fitted a cat back exhaust so next mod for me most likely a remap..

Wondering anyone based near London that has had their zed remapped ? Interested in a meet up and let me drive/sit in the car to see if there's a huge difference ? I'll pay someone í ½í¸ haha.

It won't be like that sam350z2013.

It's a naturally aspirated vehicle for starters so you won't be noticing a massive difference like you might get remapping a turbo car.

Here's a quote below from Horsham Developments who do the UpRev. They did my 350Z and are very good at what they do. ;)

We have remapped (aka chip tuned) many 350Zs with great results. You can expect:
  • Better throttle response - the standard ECU reduces throttle response in the lower gears. By tuning the throttle pedal to throttle plate map we can make the car feel more lively. Also, fuel and ignition timing map optimisation is carried out leading to further improvements. We can reprogram the ECU to have a direct 1:1 relationship between pedal and throttle - not recommended for road use but can be great on track - this feature removes cruise control.
  • More power and more torque - by optimising the various fuelling and ignition timing maps we get the most power and torque from your car
  • Better fuel economy - some customers report better fuel economy after their remap. Obviously this varies quite a bit depending on driving style.
  • Speed and rev limits - we can alter speed and rev limits
  • Removal of check engine light if running with de-cat pipes
  • Multi maps - some cars can have up to 5 ignition, fuel and rev / speed limit maps. This allows, for example, a valet map or a map for high octane fuel

We get good gains from completely standard cars and make the most of cars fitted with aftermarket parts. Check out our engine upgrade packages here.

Take a look in our Facebook gallery for examples and graphs showing our 350Z and 370Z ECU remapping.

We can custom map the ECU for a standard engine or almost any modifications. We have access to the following tables: 350z_mappingthumb.jpg

• Idle RPM
  • Speed Limiter
  • Electronic Throttle Control to achieve Wide Open Throttle at all speeds
  • Rev Limiter
  • DTC disable
  • AFR Targets
  • Fuel Compensation
  • Ignition Timing Advance
  • Cam Phasing for equipped vehicles
  • MAF transfer function
  • Cranking Enrichment and Ignition Advance
  • Injector Latency
  • K Fuel Multiplier
  • Intake Temp
  • Calculated Load vs. RPM
  • Minimum Effective Injector Pulse Width

The UpRev software is a licenced based system. Once you have bought the software licence we can remap your car as many times as required.

A 350Z or 370Z remap for a normally aspirated car is £399.99 inc VAT, dyno time and Uprev license. If you already have an Uprev license on your ECU this drops to £299.99.

Source: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=350z_mapping